Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin in a patch

This weekend, Albert's mom came for a visit. I'd been looking forward to this weekend for some time because we were planning on attending the pumpkin party at a professor's ranch on Highway 1. Anyone who knows me knows that I love the last 3 months of the year ... LOVE them. Last year, 8 months pregnant, I ran out of a lecture at 7PM to get to Whole Foods on Halloween in search of the perfect pumpkin to carve. This year, I learned my lesson and set out to get my pumpkins at this party a good week early.

Steve held a fantastic barbecue during which we explored his ranch. We came home with 4 pumpkins in preparation for our Halloween extravaganza.

1 comment:

fünf said...

your little girl is such an angel. i love the pic with her next to the gigantic pumpkin.